Nearly every day of my life involves mosaics in one form or another. Between collaborating and planning installations, working with students and friends or simply gluing stuff to other stuff, I am immersed. Welcome to shiny pieces...
Visit my website www.kirstingreen.com

1.25.2012

shiny pieces

Mr. Snizzles, Coronado High School

I am now officially a blogging fool. But its nice to have some incentive to archive the work that we do down here in our underground mosaic studio. I work as a mosaic artist, taking commissions and jobs pretty much whenever they come along. I also teach high school kids and will soon be teaching adults. At this point in my life, I feel like my portfolio stands on its own and I am very proud of it. But each day only a few pieces get glued into place...so this blog will be dedicated to the small victories and failures in our work as students and artists. Mostly, this blog is just for me, but I'll try to make it interesting for you, too.

Peace and Love,
Kirstin Ann Green


2 comments:

  1. You just keep on gluing stuff to other stuff girlfriend. No one does it better! love from your biggest fan, <3 <3

    ReplyDelete