Nearly every day of my life involves mosaics in one form or another. Between collaborating and planning installations, working with students and friends or simply gluing stuff to other stuff, I am immersed. Welcome to shiny pieces...
Visit my website www.kirstingreen.com

10.29.2012

alive and well


Hi there...

Yes, I know its been a couple of weeks since my last update. Sorry! I've been having such a good time living life and working hard that I haven't had much chance (or the energy) to post.

As it is late, and I am tired, full of food, and have to get up in a few hours, this is just a sneak peek at or progress here at OIS. 

I promise that I will post more words soon.




peacock wing


elephant bling






my rule.

And, of course, trying to take a moment here and there for myself. Yum!


more soon. Love, Kirstin

No comments:

Post a Comment