Nearly every day of my life involves mosaics in one form or another. Between collaborating and planning installations, working with students and friends or simply gluing stuff to other stuff, I am immersed. Welcome to shiny pieces...
Visit my website www.kirstingreen.com

2.05.2012

inspiring day at the museum

I really want to learn enameling now...
Went to the Mingei with my mom today. They have an exhibit of the Southern California craft movement from 1930-1970. So inspiring! And I was happy to see a few mosaics in the mix. Prepare yourself for an onslaught of mediocre quality photos of awesome stuff... (only had my phone on me)


steel door with enameling

enamel

chairs made from old beer cans

lovely mosaic table








We also popped in to see this amazing VW bug from Mexico that has been mosaiced entirely with seed beads. fuckin' incredible.








No comments:

Post a Comment