Nearly every day of my life involves mosaics in one form or another. Between collaborating and planning installations, working with students and friends or simply gluing stuff to other stuff, I am immersed. Welcome to shiny pieces...
Visit my website www.kirstingreen.com

2.10.2012

thursday february 9

Lots of stuff going on in the dungeon right now!
The girls finished grouting the stepping stones. Personal projects are getting finished one by one. My butterfly mosaic is really close. Once the black crazy paving on the butterflies was finished, I was able to charge forward with the blue sky pieces. Have a look...

grouting foolz










Bridgit Winn

black is finished.

sky not glued down, but this is the gist of it!

large sky pieces so that groutlines do not interfere when light shines through

No comments:

Post a Comment