Nearly every day of my life involves mosaics in one form or another. Between collaborating and planning installations, working with students and friends or simply gluing stuff to other stuff, I am immersed. Welcome to shiny pieces...
Visit my website www.kirstingreen.com

2.06.2013

finished mosaic in mumbai

Hello. Yes, I realize it has been over a month since I came back from India and that I never finished posting about the final product. I just got so swept up in the final days of being in Mumbai and all that it entails to be a world citizen. Then, I reached home and went into hyper-naptosis mode for a couple of weeks, and then, I started working on the remodel of my website and the launching of a new blog, shopping cart, and web platform to operate my mosaic business from.

wishing places & good times with friends.

However, I do want to offer closure on this project, and announce that soon, I will no longer be posting here on shinypieces. I will be posting on my new website that has a built in blog. One day I'll transfer all the posts over there but for the meanwhile...who has two thumbs and two blogs? This girl.




So India was amazing, and our project was a great success. I will be attaching some images for you to enjoy. I am still processing how I will go forward with all the things I learned about these types of projects, about myself, about India, about everything. But one thing I can say with certainty is that all involved were happy with the outcome of our project, and that it was an amazing feat that we finished it in the allotted time-frame.


riding the mumbai train during the busy times.

Without further ado, here is the second-to-last posting I will be doing on this blog. Next post, I introduce you to my new home. Enjoy the pics!


working on the wall



grouting is a dirty job






friends

supermom!








<3

Gayatri and I love this mosaic.

No comments:

Post a Comment